BodyTalk is an astonishingly simple and effective form of therapy that allows the body’s energy systems to be re-synchronized so that they can operate as nature intended. Each system, cell and atom is in constant communication with each other at all times. Through exposure to the stresses of day-to-day life, these lines of communication become compromised, which then leads to a decline in physical, emotional and/or mental health.
Reconnecting these lines of communication then enables the body’s mechanisms to function at optimal levels, thus preventing disease and rapidly accelerating the healing process. BodyTalk can be used as a stand-alone system to help many health problems, or seamlessly integrated into any health care system to increase its effectiveness and promote faster healing.
BodyTalk’s major assets are its simplicity, safety, and the speed of its results. It is non-invasive, objective in application, and works effectively on humans and animals alike. Even if a BodyTalk technique is performed incorrectly, it simply means that there will be no result or change. It will not make things worse. It follows, therefore, that anyone who receives BodyTalk has nothing to lose and everything to gain as far as their health is concerned.
How does BodyTalk work?
The BodyTalk system works by first identifying the weak energy circuits that exist within the body. The practitioner relies on the innate wisdom of the body to locate the energy circuits that need repair by using a form of biofeedback, which is a subtle muscle testing technique.
For every malfunctioning energy circuit that is found, the practitioner or client contacts the corresponding “points” with their hands. The practitioner then lightly taps the client on the top of the head, which stimulates the brain centers and causes the brain to re-evaluate the state of the body’s health. The result is that the general energy balance of the body is greatly improved.
The practitioner then taps the client on the sternum to “announce” the corrected energy flows to the rest of the body. This is beneficial because the heart is responsible for communicating the tate of the body’s health to the rest of the body. Stimulating the heart by tapping the sternum forces the heart to store the corrected energy patterns in the body’s cellular memory. This means that the body will remember these changes after the treatment.
The BodyTalk treatment protocol is very straightforward and does not require any diagnosis. The practitioner relies on the guidance of innate widom, through muscle testing, to not only locate the weakened lines of communication in the body but also to find the proper order in which they are to be addressed. Just as the body heals a wound with a particular sequencing of chemical reactions, the body wants to address all healing in a certain order. This priority is paramount in the balancing process to initiate the body’s ability to heal itself. The healing process usually follows rather quickly.
Can BodyTalk help me?
BodyTalk has proven to be very effective in addressing many common diseases such as dyslexia, chronic viruses and infections, allergies, poor immune system functioning, sugar metabolism disorders, arthritis and general musculo-skeletal disorders, emotional and psychological problems, and many others. Current areas addressed by the BodyTalk system are as follows:
• Overall breathing patterns, left/right brain co-ordination, energy blockages associated with birthplace, energy imbalances within the brain cortices, general and localized hydration, and health problems associated with internal and external scarring.
• Specific balancing of the twelve major body organs, eight endocrine systems, and other body parts.
• Correction of genetically and/or environmentally influenced cell disorders.
• Clearing the body of viruses, infections, parasites, food intolerances, environmental allergies, and accumulated toxins.
• Balancing the 36 surface energy points that often impact a person’s energy level, mood, overall structural integrity, muscle tension, and digestive system. These surface energy imbalances are also a cause pain in specific parts of the body.
• Clearing past and present emotional blockages including specific phobias and fears. These sessions have been very effective in correcting a number of psychological
• Cleansing the lymphatic system including all the body lymph glands and the lymph ducts.
• Addressing energy blockages associated with the nervous and circulatory systems.
• Balancing the various energy systems within the body including the traditional acupuncture meridians, the chakras, and general bioenergetic energy flow. Blood sugar balancing also comes under this category.
• Releasing parts of the musculo-skeletal system that may be “locked”. This includes the spine, pubic bone, cranium, sacrum, ribs, joints and muscles.
• Restoring energy imbalances between the patient and certain aspects of the environment.
Any of the above mentioned areas can have a profound impact on the overall health of the body. Over the last few years, BodyTalk has been used to successfully address a wide range of psychological and physiological diseases. In addition, BodyTalk’s application within other health care modalities is the subject of much research at this time. Because the basic principles of BodyTalk are scientifically sound and far reaching in nature, we expect BodyTalk’s scope to be expanded considerably in the future.
Provided by The International BodyTalk Association